OUR WEB SITE

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Now iPhone working as well

The woes of technology. Not only did the iPod fail, but the brand new 3G iPhone failed as well only this time stopped completely. Started by not syncing applications from the iTunes Store on my Powerbook. Phone went back to Apple and they reinstalled OS and other software.

But it still wouldn't sync. So out of desperation I connected it to the iMac that also had access to the same Apple account. This time sync worked.

So the conclusion? There's a problem with my iTunes software, not the iPhone itself. Don't know how to fix it yet, but at least the phone is now working well.

Now for a funny follow-up. When I got home there was a text message from the store that had sent the phone to Apple for repair letting me know that the phone was ready. But the message was sent to the phone that they had in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment